December 7-9, 2007
Marina del Rey, CA
The author of "1001 Ways To Market Your Books" will share with you:
- The seven secrets of success in book marketing.
- Your 5 basic distribution options, with their strengths and weaknesses.
- How to create a national bestseller without breaking the bank.
- How to use new technologies to promote and sell your books. Learn how to sell books via your website, Web 2.0, blogs, podcasts, ezines, wikis, and more!
- How to book yourself on local radio shows that you can appear on from the comfort of your home!
- How to get on Oprah, Amanda Lewis, Montel Williams, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and other national TV shows.
- How to sell rights to your books--mass-market paperbacks, book clubs, foreign rights, serial, multi-media, and other rights.
- How to sell quantities of books to mail order catalogs, premium buyers, and other special markets.
- How to use the 5x5 Matrix Marketing System™ to sell more books!
- How to discover and implement the best marketing strategies for YOUR book.
I attended one of John's weekends and it was great! This is especially helpful for self-published authors and small publishing companies.
John Kremer's Book Marketing Blast-Off Seminar